Careers at Lawrence General
Employees at Lawrence General Hospital share a set of common characteristics regardless of the position they hold, their level of seniority, or the role they play at the hospital. If the following characteristics speak to you, a career in health care could be for you.
We encourage you to find an employment opportunity here at Lawrence General. Please visit our careers portal
to find an opportunity that you may be interested in. For questions, you may reach Human Resources at 978-683-4000
, ext. 2600.
- We are caregivers that are committed to the well-being of the patients we care for. We also have a deep compassion for them and their families.
- We are team players who work collaboratively with our fellow staff members. Lawrence General is a family-like atmosphere where employees share common goals.
- We are self-starters. Procedures in the hospital are well-defined. Within that structure, we are encouraged to show initiative.
- We respect the varying cultural needs of our patients and fellow workers, and we're able to thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
- We are a smoke-free facility.
Lawrence General Hospital offers competitive compensation and shift differential. We also provide an attractive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance for employees working 24+ hours
- Tuition reimbursement
- Group life Insurance
- 403(b) retirement savings account
- Flexible spending account for dependent care and medical expenses
- Discounts on vision, auto, home and pet insurance,
- Discount theme park tickets
- Discount memberships to local gyms
- On-site parking
- Flexible scheduling