Visiting Hours (Effective 05/12/2023)
We hope your time at Lawrence General Hospital is as pleasant and stress-free as possible. Please review our current visitor policy before your visit. Look for our greeters when you enter the main hospital lobby, as they will be able to answer any questions you may have during your time here with us.
- Masks are now optional. Please ask your provider or a staff member if you would like them to wear one during any interaction.
- Please DO NOT enter building if you have a fever, cough, rash, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Self-screening for symptoms of COVID-19 is required (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, headache, myalgia, chills, fatigue, gastrointestinal symptoms, new onset loss of smell or taste).
- Individuals positive for symptoms or a diagnosis of COVID-19 in the past 10 days are not permitted to enter the facility.
- Clean your hands upon arriving and before leaving.
- Clean your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- Always cover your cough. Use a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- These restrictions are to protect the health of the patients and families we serve.
- For the most up-to-date visiting hours, visit LawrenceGeneral.org/VisitingHours
- Policy subject to change based on seasonal upticks in respiratory illness, etc.