At Lawrence General Hospital, we are privileged to care for new moms and their babies. Because of this, we go to great lengths to give families the childbirth experiences they wish to have—with as much, or as little, medical support as they desire.
We are proud of the fact that we have one of the lowest caesarean rates in Massachusetts. However, not all pregnancies always go as planned. You can rest assured that our teams are equipped for any possible outcome and ready to respond to developing medical needs at a moment’s notice.
- Expertise at handling high-risk pregnancies
- Flexible and supportive childbirth options
- Access to doula services through a partnership with Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
- Access to lactation consultants
- A bilingual support line, available seven days a week
- Services for post-partum depression
- Share — a pregnancy and infant loss support group
For more information about the care that new mothers and newborns receive at Lawrence General, please call 978-683-4000 at your convenience.