Free Hip & Knee Pain Education Session - April 26
Lawrence General is hosting a free hip and knee pain education event on Wednesday, April 26, at the Andover Country Club. The event includes a short presentation by a panel of doctors, nurses, and physical therapists, followed by an open Q & A session. Come learn more about our programs and have all your questions answered by a team of clinical experts.
The program is free and open to the public. Plan to arrive by 11:45 a.m. to enjoy a complimentary lunch.
To register, please visit www.lawrencegeneral.org/joints or call (978) 946-8122.
During this session, you will:
- Have access to the Joint Program Team at
- Learn about the causes of hip and knee pain
- Hear about the wide array of non-surgical treatment options available to patients with hip and knee pain
- Learn about the decision making process around hip and knee surgery, who is a good candidate, what to expect of the process
- Hear from inpatient nursing about the hospital stay associated with surgery and what to expect
- Find out what kind of rehabilitation is required after hip or knee surgery and the expected timeline back to full function
- Ask any questions you may have. There will be plenty of time!